R/EQUAL is a European cooperation project that provides material for other institutions in higher education to plan and implement requalification programmes for (recently) immigrated and refugee teachers.
Results will be represented in four modules (intellectual outputs):
- a theoretical framework with a comparative analysis of the current situation of (recently) immigrated and refugee teachers (spring 2019),
- a manual for language learning considering all language competencies existing in a translingual learning setting in Higher Education (winter 2019),
- a toolbox of educational methods for working on the topic of heterogeneity and school considering the European anti-discrimination policy (summer 2020),
- a digital library with references to scientific papers and studies on teacher education and (re-)professionalisation (autumn 2020),
- an evaluation report regarding the participatory approach chosen in R/EQUAL and the partner programmes (winter 2021) and
- a general guideline including all results as well as further recommendations to set up a programme for (recently) immigrated and refugee teachers (spring 2021).
The modules are presented on this website due to the timeline of the project R/EQUAL.